Options for the TS120 BBQ Smoker Trailer
Features and Benefits of the TS120 BBQ Smoker Trailer
- Stainless Steel Slide Out Grates do not rust, making your BBQ smoker maintenance easier. Also eliminate the possibility of rust contamination on your meat.
- Reverse Flow Draft provides even smoke and heat distribution in the smoking chamber.
- Positive Lock Latches let you easily latch the doors.
- Slide Out Ash Pan collects all the ashes for easy disposal even while you're cooking.
- Charcoal Grate in Fire Box lets the ashes fall below the firebox, so the fire can burn more efficiently.
- Built in Water Pan helps keep your meat moist when water smoking with apple juice or other liquid.
- Ball Valve Drain conveniently drains out grease drippings from the meat or liquid used for water smoking.
- All Stainless Steel Handles add a sharp finishing touch to your bbq smoker.
- Stay Cool Handles on Slide Vents, Firebox Door, and Warming Box Door let you control the draft and open hot doors without burning your hand.
- Thermometers on Smoker and Warming Box help you conveniently keep an accurate tab of the temperature.
- 2 Shelves on Outside provide a handy work area while smoking.
- 13" Highway Wheels are ready for the road.
- 2" Ball Hitch for quick and secure hookup.
- Heavy Duty Wheel Jack keeps the front of your smoker raised when unhooked, and the wheel on the bottom of the jack makes moving the smoker by hand a lot easier.
- Warming Box With 3 Shelves provides a handy warming area to heat up baked beans or keep smoked meat warm until serving time.
- Safety Chains help keep your bbq smoker safe in case the trailer tongue would unhook.
- Rubber Torque Heavy Duty Axle is built for many miles on the road.
- E.Z. Lube Bearing lets you easily grease your wheels.
- Trailer Lights (4 Prong Flat) are ready to hook up to a standard light configuration on your vehicle.
- Wood Box is a convenient place to haul extra wood or charcoal.
- Heat Baffles on Fire Box protect the trailer wheels from excessive heat.
- Painted with 1,200 degree F heat resistant paint.
Need help selecting the BBQ smoker that's right for you?
Meat Capacities • Crowd Sizes • Meat Recommendations
|Overall Dimensions||72"H x 150"L x 57"W|
|Cooking Area||Over 11 sq. ft. (1,600 sq. in.)|
|Top Grate Dimensions||20" x 41.75"|
|Bottom Grate Dimensions||22" x 41.75"|
|Warming Box Grate Dimensions||11.5" x 17.5"|
|Metal Thickness on Tank||3/16"|
|Metal Thickness on Fire Box||1/4"|
|Net Weight||1,140 lbs.|
For smoking, we recommend using non-petroleum based starters. Residue in the smoke from these starters can contaminate the cooking box, potentially effecting the flavor of the meat. The use of a torch or paper and kindling is most effective. Use approximately 25–30 lbs. of charcoal in the fire box to get started. Once the meat is placed in the smoker, you can add wood in the fire box for smoking. From there, you can use either wood or charcoal. Add wood or charcoal as needed to maintain the correct temperature.
Our Wow Box
Now that you've learned all the smart reasons to buy a Meadow Creek barbecue cooker, where will you buy it? You can't buy straight from Meadow Creek, so it comes down to choosing a dealer. We (Yoder's Smoky Mountain Barbecue) are the leading online distributor for Meadow Creek, and here's our promise to you:
- Prompt and Honest Service: We take calls and emails seriously and do our best to reply within several business days. Sometimes things come up, but we strive to be 100% honest with quotes, lead times, and all.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We are dead serious about making and keeping you happy. We'll make sure you're covered in freight damages and help you troubleshoot problems. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all our Meadow Creek barbeque equipment (except for Ultimate Caterers). If for any reason you are not happy with your unit, you may return the cooker to us within 30 days of the delivery or pickup date, and we will refund the purchase price minus the shipping and handling. You are responsible to pay the return shipping.
- Wow Box: Includes a Yoder's Smoky Mountain Barbecue apron, a pint jar of Meadow Creek BBQ sauce, and a 1-pound shaker of barbecue rub. Plus 400 pounds of 100% Hardwood BBQ Briquettes (a value of $225) if you purchase an Ultimate Caterer BBQ Trailer.
- Free Phone Consultation: Once you're our customer, we will gladly answer your questions over the phone and help you troubleshoot problems.
Questions? Need Help?
Grab a copy of our Meadow Creek Buyer's Guide. Or call Marlin (the guy to the right) toll-free at (877) 602-1568 to get some good free advice.
If you're ready to order, you can either choose truck freight to your address or local pickup in Pikeville, TN for a small fee (if we have what you want in stock).
If you already have a freight quote or don't care what the freight costs, you can buy through our secure online checkout.
What Will It Cost to Ship My BBQ Cooker?
Use this form to request a freight quote from us if you want to have a standard cooker shipped via truck freight. We will do our best to get back to you within 3 business daysoften it's within one business day. If you want a price on an Ultimate Caterer Trailer or other custom unit, visit our custom barbecue trailer page.