Features and Benefits of the TS500 Barbeque Smoker Trailer
- 6 Stainless Steel Slide Out Grates (2 wide and 3 high) do not rust, making your BBQ smoker maintenance easier. Also eliminate the possibility of rust contamination on your meat.
- Reverse Flow Draft provides even smoke and heat distribution in the smoking chamber.
- Positive Lock Latches let you easily latch the doors.
- Slide Out Ash Pan collects all the ashes for easy disposal even while you're cooking.
- Charcoal Grate in Fire Box lets the ashes fall below the firebox, so the fire can burn more efficiently.
- Built in Water Pan helps keep your meat moist when water smoking with apple juice or other liquid.
- Ball Valve Drain conveniently drains out grease drippings from the meat or liquid used for water smoking.
- All Stainless Steel Handles add a sharp finishing touch to your bbq smoker.
- Stay Cool Handles on Slide Vents, Firebox Door, and Warming Box Door let you control the draft and open hot doors without burning your hand.
- Thermometers on Smoker and Warming Box help you conveniently keep an accurate tab of the temperature.
- 2 Expanded Metal Work Shelves on Outside provide a handy work area while smoking.
- 15" Highway Wheels are ready for the road.
- 2" Ball Hitch for quick and secure hookup.
- Heavy Duty Wheel Jack keeps the front of your smoker raised when unhooked, and the wheel on the bottom of the jack makes moving the smoker by hand a lot easier.
- Warming Box With 3 Shelves provides a handy warming area to heat up baked beans or keep smoked meat warm until serving time.
- Safety Chains help keep your bbq smoker safe in case the trailer tongue would unhook.
- Rubber Torsion Axle is built for many miles on the road.
- Acu-Lube Bearings lets you easily grease your wheels.
- Trailer Lights (4 Prong Flat) are ready to hook up to a standard light configuration on your vehicle.
- Single Axle Trailer can be upgraded to a tandem axle.
- Spacious Wood Box is a convenient place to haul extra wood or charcoal.
- Heat Baffles on Fire Box protect the trailer wheels from excessive heat.
- 2 Doors on Each Side of Smoker provide easy access to your meat in the smoking area.
- Painted with 1,200 degree F heat resistant paint.
Need help selecting the BBQ smoker that's right for you?
Meat Capacities • Crowd Sizes • Meat Recommendations
|Overall Dimensions||92"H x 202"L x 72"W|
|Cooking Area||Over 45 sq. ft. (6,604 sq. in.)|
|Grate Dimensions||2 - 30" x 33", 4 - 34" x 34"|
|Grate Style||Wire Grid With 1/2" Spacing|
|Warming Box Grate Dimensions||21" x 28"|
|Metal Thickness on Tank||1/4"|
|Metal Thickness on Fire Box||1/4"|
|Net Weight||2,800 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||Approximately 2,800 lbs.|
For smoking, we recommend using non-petroleum based starters. Residue in the smoke from these starters can contaminate the cooking box, potentially effecting the flavor of the meat. The use of a torch or paper and kindling is most effective. Use approximately 40 lbs. of charcoal briquettes or 20 lbs. of lump charcoal in the fire box to get started. Once the meat is placed in the smoker, you can add wood in the fire box for smoking. From there, you can use either wood or charcoal. Add wood or charcoal as needed to maintain the correct temperature. Optional charcoal basket holds approximately 60 lbs. of charcoal briquettes and ensures efficient even temperatures.
Grilling: For grilling in the TS500 tank smoker, remove the bottom grate from the smoker and slide in the optional charcoal pan. Put in your desired amount of charcoal and put your meat on the top grate above the charcoal pan.
Now that you've learned all the smart reasons to buy a Meadow Creek barbecue cooker, where will you buy it? You can't buy straight from Meadow Creek, so it comes down to choosing a dealer. We (Yoder's Smoky Mountain Barbecue) are the leading online distributor for Meadow Creek, and here's our promise to you:
- Prompt and Honest Service: We take calls and emails seriously and do our best to reply within several business days. Sometimes things come up, but we strive to be 100% honest with quotes, lead times, and all.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We are dead serious about making and keeping you happy. We'll make sure you're covered in freight damages and help you troubleshoot problems. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all our Meadow Creek barbeque equipment (except for Ultimate Caterers). If for any reason you are not happy with your unit, you may return the cooker to us within 30 days of the delivery or pickup date, and we will refund the purchase price minus the shipping and handling. You are responsible to pay the return shipping.
- Wow Box: A 3-pack starter kit of Meadow Creek barbecue rub.
- Free Phone Consultation: Once you're our customer, we will gladly answer your questions over the phone and help you troubleshoot problems.
Questions? Need Help?
Grab a copy of our Meadow Creek Buyer's Guide. Or call Marlin (the guy to the right) toll-free at (877) 602-1568 to get some good free advice.
If you're ready to order, you can either choose truck freight to your address or local pickup in Kalona, IA for a small fee (if we have what you want in stock).
If you already have a freight quote or if freight is not a concern, you can buy through our secure online checkout.
What Will It Cost to Ship My BBQ Cooker?
Use this form to request a freight quote from us if you want to have a standard cooker shipped via truck freight. We will do our best to get back to you within 3 business daysoften it's within one business day. If you want a price on an Ultimate Caterer Trailer or other custom unit, visit our custom barbecue trailer page.