Meadow Creek Pig Roasters Make it a Breeze to Cook About Anything
Easily (yes, it's easy!) barbeque whole hogs without turning the meat, getting up through the night
to add charcoal, or charring the meat from direct heat!
Each of Meadow Creek's Pig Roasters feature a drip pan located beneath the grate, which funnels undesirable fats to the outside of the unit. These fine cookers are designed to hold an even temperature for as long as you need it.
Although perfect for cooking whole pigs, these pig roasters cook other meats hassle-free: Large cuts of meat (such as a quarter beef), ribs, chicken, hamburgers, and more!
With a Meadow Creek pig roaster, you will never need to use a rotiserrie, and you will never need to worry about grease fires or charred meat.
"An Exceptional Piece of Equipment"
Last week I took our Meadow Creek cooker (PR72G) on its "maiden voyage."" I cooked a 230# hog for our Restaurant Managers Cookout and it was absolutely superb both the result and the cooker.
I can't say enough about the cooker, which performed admirably. It is an exceptional piece of equipment one that we will use again, soon and often. It's quality and dependability throughout!
A. J. Iovino
Pizza Hut of Ft. Wayne, Inc.
7100 W Jefferson Blvd
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
Bill Jones, Pig Roaster Trailer Customer says:
"This past weekend I competed in an amature rib cook-off at a local yacht club. There was 17 BBQ teams and 6 judges. The judges have been through a BBQ Judge Certification class. I took First Place in this competition.
"Working with Meadow Creek and Smoky Mountain BBQ has been a great experience. I really like the way you take care of people after the sale as well as during the sale. I was very pleased with the way the BBQ was crated for shipment."
Pig Roasters utilize an even distribution of heat swirling around the closed lid for uniform cooking, without burning the meat. Smoke fills the open cavity and under the skin as the fat is rendered down, flavoring the meat in a way unlike any other method. Whole pigs are placed on the rack, the lid is closed and not opened again until the meat is ready.
Results have shown that the ease with which our PR models consistently maintain even temperatures make them the ideal choice for those on the competition circuit.
Why a Meadow Creek Pig Roaster?
- With a Meadow Creek pig roaster, there is no need to stay up all night cooking your hog. On charcoal units, you can fill the roaster with charcoal and it will last until the pig is done.
- Whole pigs are placed on the rack and the lid is closed and not opened again until the meat is ready. This dramatically shortens your cook time.
- A 13 gauge drip pan between the heat source and the meat causes an even distribution of heat in the roaster. This drip pan eliminates charring from direct heat and the need for a rotisserie! Smoke fills the open cavity and penetrates the skin as the fat is rendered down, flavoring the meat in a way unlike any other method.
- Easily barbeque a whole hog or large cuts of meat at one time, such as a quarter beef. These pig cookers also cook ribs, chicken, hamburgers, venison, goat, and other meats hassle-free!
- These hog roasters are designed to hold an even temperature for as long as you need it. They hold a more even temperature than any other wood / charcoal cooker on the market and give you superior cooking results.
- Cleanup is easy. The standard drip pan in all our pig roasters carries undesirable fats to a drip tube that drains to the outside of the unit, making cleanup easier.
- All our pig roasters come equipped with a stainless steel thermometer installed in the lid to monitor the roaster temperature.
- All Meadow Creek trailer unit pig roasters come equipped with a 2" ball hitch, a heavy duty wheel jack, Torflex axles, and road worthy tires.
Check out our full line of pig roasters for sale above. You can choose from three sizes of pig cookers. They are available in gas or charcoal/wood fired.
"Made us more profitable and more unique"
I just wanted to send you some pictures from a couple of the Pigroasts & Chicken BBQ's we've been having at our restaurant. As I've told you, I own two restaurants and have been in this business for over 25 years. Having PIG ROASTS is probably the most popular thing we've done and the Meadow Creek Pig Roaster is an incredible piece of equipment. We were very surprised to see the quality of the product, as well as how easy it is to operate. Our customers love being part of the process and seeing the Pig (and other items) cooking. The smell alone drives people crazy. I just wanted to say thank you for your help and for providing me with such a quality piece of equipment. It has made us more profitable and more unique.
Cheers! John McCarthy
"Turned out perfectly!"
I love my pig cooker. I've made whole pigs (63 and 80 pounders), Salmon, pork shoulders, chicken and this Thanksgiving we will cook up turkeys. All turned out perfectly! Thank you.
Questions? Need Help?
Call Marlin at toll-free at (877) 602-1568 and he'll be happy to answer your questions. You can choose (1) Truck Freight to your address or (2) Pickup in Kalona, IA for a small fee if we have what you want in stock.
What Will It Cost to Ship My BBQ Cooker?
Use this form to request a freight quote from us if you want to have a standard cooker shipped via truck freight. We will do our best to get back to you within 3 business daysoften it's within one business day. If you want a price on an Ultimate Caterer Trailer or other custom unit, visit our custom barbecue trailer page.
Struggling to choose the right cooker for your needs? Check out our Meadow Creek cooker comparison charts. If you would like to discuss your dream cooker over the phone, call Marlin toll-free at (877) 602-1568 to get some good, friendly advice. Or if you're close by, come visit our display lot in Kalona, IA to check out these fine barbeques!
Shipping: Truck freight will not be added in the checkout when you purchase one of our pig roasters online. Complete the freight quote form above to ask us for a quote. Or you can choose Local Pickup in the checkout if you'd like to pick up your pig roaster in Kalona, IA for a small fee. Please check with us for current inventory.
If you already got a freight quote, please put the quote number in the Freight Quote field in the checkout.